UI Technologies Online TrainingNIT Manager
About UI Technologies Online Training
UI Technologies Online Course Objectives
What are the Course Objectives?
- Complete knowledge of UI technology.
- Learn how to develop front-end application.
- Learn Graphics designing.
- Learn Usability testing.
- Work on the different tag in HTML for Web design.
- Interact with Web element.
- DOM concept.
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who are interested to build their career in developing of web application using Open Span.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
- HTML Mark-up Language
- Software Development Concept
UI Technologies Course Curriculum
- UI Developer roles and Responsibilities
- UX Designer Roles
- Technologies needed
- Power of UI
- Current Market Requirements on UI
- Sample Webpages
- Crawling and Meta Tags
- Structure of HTML Page
- Mandatory tags in html page (html, head, body)
- What is CSS
- Different ways of applying css for elements, and priority chain of css
- Heading tags(H1…H6), Tags and attributes(Class, Id, style..etc)
- Inline and blocklevel elements
MORE TAGS IN HTML
- Including External Page Links In A Page Using Anchor Tags And Its Properties
- Working With Row And Column Data Using Table Tags
- Hiding And Unhiding Elements Using Display Property
- Img tag, p tag, ul and ol tags, li, nobr, hr, br etc Layouts, forms, buttons
- Input Fields (Textbox, Radiobutton, Checkbox, Dropdown, Textarea Etc)
MORE CSS PROPERTIES
- Adding borders, font, pseudo classes, Positioning elements (absolute, relative, fixed and static)
- Image spriting
- Boxmodel (margins, padding)
- Floating elements (float left, right etc.)
- Including External Resources
- Absolute And Relative Paths
- Including External Resources Like Css, Images Etc
- Get & Post
- Validating input values in a form
- Form Action and Type
- Data types and data structures in JS
- Control structures, if, ifelse, while, for, switch case statements
- Dynamic creation and maniplation of dom elements using JS
- Adding dynamic event listerners to dom elements
- Event capturing and event bubbling
- Validations using key char codes
- Predefined Methods In Arrays
- Strings And Predefined Methods
- Adding methods for an object
- Onload And Onready Diffrence
- Jquery Selectors
- Multiple Ways Of Refering Dom Elements Using
- Jquery Selectors
- Jquery Methods
- Adding Dynamic Properties For Dom Elements
- Toggleing Elements
- Creating Dynamic Elements Using Jquery
JQUERY TRAVERSING METHODS
- Finding Elements Using Jquery Techniques
- Filtering Elements
EVENTS USING JQUERY
- Binding Events
- Dynamic Binding
- List of events been supported in Jquery (blur, change, click, dbclick….etc)
- Advantages with Ajax and its limitations
- Samples working with Ajax
- Different data formats used in Ajax (string, xml, Json, etc)
- Xml And Json Difference
- Crossdomain interactions using JSONP
- Loading DOM Dynamically Using Jquery Templates
- Loading Templates Using AJAX
- Difference between HTML5 and HTML 4
- Media tags (audio and video tags)
- Graphics using Canvas tag
- Drag and Drop features
- Working on locations lat and lng using Geolocation
- Storing user Preferences using Local Storage
- List of Browsers support HTML5 Doctype
- Difference between CSS2 and CSS3
- Adding Borders and Backgrounds
- Advanced Text Effects(Shadow)
- 2D and 3D Transformations
- Adding Transitions To Elements
- Adding Animations To Text and Elements
- Difference Between Multiple Devices, Making A Page To Work On Multiple Devices
- Media Queries
- Introduction to Bootstrap CSS API (2hrs)
6,00,000+ PEOPLE ALREADY " SUBSCRIBED OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL "
Subscribe now and receive updates on emerging technologies and tools with on-demand video tutorials, new courses, interesting workshops, most popular topics and much more!
I am Shruthika. I learned NodeJS through online here, the faculty was awesome who had industry experience and explained the various services available in NodeJS clearly. The course was delivered on time and we had a couple of days to explore other services in NodeJS. I would recommend this institute to my friend
I am Abhimanyu, completed the course Data Science in NareshIT where the environment was very good. My trainer is a very good person. His way of teaching was good truly useful for job seekers… Heartful thanks to my faculty and lab assistants too for making me an expert in Data Science
Hai, I am Bhavani. I have completed Java course in NareshIT It’s very useful for my career… Our tutor has more knowledge of Java His training was so wonderful.. Thanks to my faculty and the whole team
Such a good opportunity for me to enrich my career toward DevOps technology here. My trainer is really awesome with in-depth technology. He teaches me the whole concepts of placement support. Thank you so much, sir
SQL Server course got completed here… The instructor was trained well. He was a well-known person in this field… He clearly taught my queries at any time… Thanks to NareshIT
It’s a very nice Training center.I completed my Android course in this institute It’s very useful for my career and job. Trainers help us more to clear our doubts i am very satisfied with his company