Core Java Online TrainingNIT Manager
About Core Java Online Training
Core Java Online Course Objectives
you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Get Good knowledge of Java.
- Able to create the Application independently related to Web-based, Mobile-based, Desktop based, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Multithreading, Collection and other important concepts.
- Learn how to connect communication with the database using Java.
- Upgrade new and demanded technologies in IT industry like Selenium, Hadoop, Sales Force, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, etc.
- Any IT experienced Professional who are interested to build their career in Java development or work on the technologies related to Java.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
- Computer knowledge
- C or C++ Programming Language (Not mandatory)
Duration of the Course
- “Naresh IT” understands the problems like security reasons, time availability and distance in attending classes of different people including students, professionals and the people living in other countries.
- Duration of 45 sessions.
- 1 hour per day.
- Provides soft copy of every class after its completion.
- Provides class recording sessions.
Core Java Online Training Curriculum
- Introduction to computer languages?
- Need of computer languages
- Java V/S other languagesPlatform dependencies?
- Introduction to Java?
- History of JavaJDK software includes…
- Platform Independency?
- Structure of Java-application?
- Introduction to variables and identifiers
- Type of variables
- Memory construction and destruction of variables
- Rules to create variables
- Naming conventions of variables
- Blocks introduction
- Methods introduction.
- Primitive types
- Reference types
- Classification of functions
- Class keyword and its naming convention
- Class naming convention
- Why main has public access
- Why main has static modifier
- Why return type is void
- System.out.println() description
- Naming convention of methods and packages.
- Overloading main method
- Static members(class level)
- Non-static members(object level)
- Why wrapping
- Boxing and Unboxing
- Auto Boxing and Auto Unboxing
- Primitive to String conversion (using valueOf()and toString() methods)
- String to Primitive conversion (using valueOf() and xxxValue() methods)
- Usage of access modifiers in packages
- How to create user defined package
- Calling members of same package
- Calling members of another package
- Need of import statement
- Need of fully qualified name
- Difference between import and include
- Creating Sub packages
- Importing sub packages
- Advantage and disadvantages
- parseXxx methods
- Scanner class
- Random class
- Introduction to OOPS
- Introduction to class, object
- Encapsulation, Abstraction
- final keyword
- Abstract classes
- Singleton class
- Factory class.
- Introduction to multi tasking and multi threading
- Drawbacks in multi tasking
- Creation of Thread
- Life cycle of Thread
- Threads Using Thread class
- Threads Using Runnable interfaces
- Constructors of Thread class.
- Time management in multi tasking and multi threading
- Priorities of threads.
- Naming to threads via constructors or via setters.
- sleep(),join(), wait(), notify(), notifyAll(),
- Introduction GC
- Introduction to daemon threads
- Drawbacks of
- JVM memory increment
- Process class.
- Byte streams
- Character streams
- Object streams (Serialization)
- Why serialization
- Transient keyword
- What is persistent state of an object
- Marker interface
- Can we serialize subclass object if super class is not Serializable
- Can we serialize an object contains reference to non-Serializable object
- Byte array streams
- Data input streams
- Buffered streams
- Working with files
- Static inner classes
- Non-static inner classes
- Local inner classes
- Anonymous inner classes
- Introduction to Strings
- Creating objects to String
- String library functions
- Mutable objects
- Immutable objects
- Creating Immutable class
- Introduction to network programming
- Classes and interfaces of java.net packages
- Difference between TCP and UDP
- What is Port?
- What is IP address? Types?
- What is Socket?
- Finding IP address.
- Creating URLs
- Exception classes of java.net packages
- Reading data from URL’s openStream(from local server, global server)
- Writing data through URLConnection
- InetAddress class
- UDP classes introduction
- Simple chatting program
- Introduction to collections
- Introduction to generics
- Difference between arrays and Collections
- Collection interfaces
- List Interface
- Set Interface
- Map Interface
- Queue Interface
- Time management over collection classes
- Memory management over collection classes
- Deleting duplicate objects from collections
- equals() method
- Iterator class
- Enumeration class
- for-each loop
- influence of generics in collections
- Introduction to AWT
- AWT library classes and interfaces
- Introduction to Applets
- Creating Applets
- Applet Life cycle
- Drawing shapes and colors in Applets
- Creating components
- Layout Management
- Event Listeners
- Calculator program
- Introduction to swings
- Swings API
- Light weight components(independent)
- Heavy weight components(native or dependant)
- Components creation
- Menu creation
- Sub menu creation
- Setting Listeners to components
- Project Creation using APPLETS, SWINGS,AWT and JDBC
- Cloud Formation
- Elastic Transcoder
6,00,000+ PEOPLE ALREADY " SUBSCRIBED OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL "
Subscribe now and receive updates on emerging technologies and tools with on-demand video tutorials, new courses, interesting workshops, most popular topics and much more!
I am Shruthika. I learned NodeJS through online here, the faculty was awesome who had industry experience and explained the various services available in NodeJS clearly. The course was delivered on time and we had a couple of days to explore other services in NodeJS. I would recommend this institute to my friend
I am Abhimanyu, completed the course Data Science in NareshIT where the environment was very good. My trainer is a very good person. His way of teaching was good truly useful for job seekers… Heartful thanks to my faculty and lab assistants too for making me an expert in Data Science
Hai, I am Bhavani. I have completed Java course in NareshIT It’s very useful for my career… Our tutor has more knowledge of Java His training was so wonderful.. Thanks to my faculty and the whole team
Such a good opportunity for me to enrich my career toward DevOps technology here. My trainer is really awesome with in-depth technology. He teaches me the whole concepts of placement support. Thank you so much, sir
SQL Server course got completed here… The instructor was trained well. He was a well-known person in this field… He clearly taught my queries at any time… Thanks to NareshIT
It’s a very nice Training center.I completed my Android course in this institute It’s very useful for my career and job. Trainers help us more to clear our doubts i am very satisfied with his company