ASP.NET Online TrainingNareshIT Team
About ASP.NET Online Training
- Introduction to Web Application
- Introduction to Networking and the World Wide Web
- Introduction to the .NET framework
- To master the fundamentals of ASP.NET and Visual C# for building Web applications.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of Web applications using ASP.NET
- Acquire a working knowledge of Web application development using Web Forms and Visual Studio 2015
- Understand the drawbacks of Classic ASP and benefits of ASP.NET in building modern sites.
- Design and develop websites using basic controls of ASP.NET.
- Create a Web form with server controls of ASP.NET
- Separate page code from content with code-behind pages, page controls, and components
- Use different techniques to navigate to other pages within a website.
- Reuse the design and code in website with the help of Master Pages and User Controls.
- Develop to easily change the look and feel of the website using different themes.
- Access databases using ADO.NET and LINQ
- Display dynamic data from a data source by using ADO.NET and data binding
- Access data from the database in data bound controls on the web page
- Develop web pages for performing CRUD operations using Data Bound Controls
- Use different techniques of State Management.
- Develop multi-lingual and globalized websites
- Use ASP.NET security features for authenticating the web site
- Perform configuration settings in web.config file
- Optimize an ASP.NET Web application using configuration, security, and caching
- Develop a complete applications as in real-time development environment using N-Tier architecture.
- Using Web Services, Remoting and WCF to create distributed applications
- Debug ASP.NET Pages
- Use ASP.NET AJAX to create asynchronous web applications
- Personalize a web page by using web parts
- Customize Web applications through the use of HTTP handlers and modules
- More recent ASP .NET features
- Build and host/publish/deploy the website on the production server.
To develop ASP.NET server applications, the following software is required to setup:
- A machine should be ready with an Operation System i.e. Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or Server Family
- .Net Framework 4.6 must be installed
- Visual Studio 2015 to be installed
- IIS Web Server or IIS Express must be installed
- Any Web Browser should be available on a machine to test the web application after development
- Introduction to MS.NET
- Introduction to Web Application
- ASP.NET Introduction
- ASP.NET Programming – Basics
- ASP.NET Page Navigation Options
- ASP.NET Programming – Server Controls
- ASP.NET Programming – Validation Controls
- ASP.NET Programming – Navigation Controls
- ASP.NET Programming with ADO.NET
- ADO.NET LINQ – Language Integrated Query
- ADO.NET Entity Framework and Entity Data Model
- ASP.NET Data Binding Controls
- ASP.NET Configuration
- ASP.NET Error Handling and Debugging
- ASP.Net Web User Control
- Working with Master Pages
- Working with Themes and Skins
- ASP.NET – State Management
- ASP.NET Caching
- ASP.NET Tracing
- ASP.Net – SOAP & XML Web Services
- Introduction to Security in ASP.NET
- E-mail Server
- Introduction to Mobile Programming
- Globalization and Localization
- Personalizing Using Web Parts
- ASP.NET AJAX Extension
- Crystal Reports & Microsoft Report Integration into ASP.NET Web Application
- ASP.NET MVC Framework Overview
- ASP.NET New Features
2,25,500+ PEOPLE ALREADY " SUBSCRIBED OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL "
Subscribe now and receive updates on emerging technologies and tools with on-demand video tutorials, new courses, interesting workshops, most popular topics and much more!
I am Shruthika. I learned NodeJS through online here, the faculty was awesome who had industry experience and explained the various services available in NodeJS clearly. The course was delivered on time and we had a couple of days to explore other services in NodeJS. I would recommend this institute to my friend
I am Abhimanyu, completed the course Data Science in NareshIT where the environment was very good. My trainer is a very good person. His way of teaching was good truly useful for job seekers… Heartful thanks to my faculty and lab assistants too for making me an expert in Data Science
Hai, I am Bhavani. I have completed Java course in NareshIT It’s very useful for my career… Our tutor has more knowledge of Java His training was so wonderful.. Thanks to my faculty and the whole team
Such a good opportunity for me to enrich my career toward DevOps technology here. My trainer is really awesome with in-depth technology. He teaches me the whole concepts of placement support. Thank you so much, sir
SQL Server course got completed here… The instructor was trained well. He was a well-known person in this field… He clearly taught my queries at any time… Thanks to NareshIT
It’s a very nice Training center.I completed my Android course in this institute It’s very useful for my career and job. Trainers help us more to clear our doubts i am very satisfied with his company
Are you Looking for Online Training at these locations
India: Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Trivandrum, Bhopal, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bhuvaneshwar
USA: Illinois, Texas, California, New York, Virginia, New Jersey, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Ohio, Michigan
Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Mississauga, Brampton, Calgary, Vancouver, Ottawa, Markham, Edmonton, Burnaby
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Darwin, Geelong
Germany: Frankfurt, Weinheim, Munich, Berlin, Essen, Leipzig,, Hamburg
UK: London, Slough, Edinburgh, Stevenage, Norwich, Leeds, Reading, Milton Keynes, Liverpool
More: Malaysia, Singapore, Federal Capital Territory, Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Sudan, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Tanzania, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, South Africa, Gauteng, Western Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, North West Egypt, Cairo Governorate, Alexandria Governorate, Giza Governorate, Nigeria: Lagos